Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
I can imagine Casey gets a lot of close calls like that.

Now that boat was awesome. I like how the focus was on the trampoline's, water slides, diving boards and rope swing - because you couldn't pay me to swim in that lol. Watch as the kids hit the water ... just what the hell is in there that's making it that dirty?

Ken

Forum Staff
Big congrats to Casey reaching 4 million subscribers! I wonder what was in that giant box? another electric bike?

Also, It's nice to see Jesse make an appearance in his vlog. So he moved to Venice Beach, CA? I guess Jeana and him won't be seeing much of each other anymore. I wonder why he moved down there ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah definitely huge congrats to Casey!

Also, It's nice to see Jesse make an appearance in his vlog. So he moved to Venice Beach, CA?
I was wondering about that myself - wasn't he looking for a place in NYC for the longest time?

Here I was thinking Roman was going to be busy. It took Casey 5 minutes to show everywhere he's going in the next 5 weeks haha. That electric scooter was pretty neat, but I would much rather have a bossted board myself.

Also, I'm not sure who makes those ladders Casey was using but I want one!

Ken

Forum Staff
I was wondering about that myself - wasn't he looking for a place in NYC for the longest time?
Yeah, that's what Jesse said himself in Casey's vlog a while back. Maybe NYC doesn't have the same feel for him as it does for Casey.

So Casey got tagged for jury duty ... it couldn't have been that serious of a case through if it wrapped up in half a day. I'm really interested in watching his "around the world" vlogs that is coming up soon. It should be really good! Also, that stool he "fixed" looked extremely uncomfortable heh

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really like the stuff people send Casey - Toilet paper with Donald Trump's face on it lol.

Also, what the hell did he rent? I think they said it was a Ford Transit or something. It was like a minivan and a hearse had a baby. Anyways, that has to be the ugliest thing on 4 wheels I have ever seen haha. Though it did seem to have some decent power when he stepped on it. Hope its comfy though, that's along drive they have ahead of them. I'm curious though, why did he have to go so far away to rent a car? Aren't there any places right downtown he could have went to?

Ken

Forum Staff
that has to be the ugliest thing on 4 wheels I have ever seen
Agreed! It also has no power at all .. did you hear the thing when Owen floored the gas to get on the freeway? It was sad.

I'm curious though, why did he have to go so far away to rent a car?
I was wondering the same thing ... that can't be the closest place to rent one. I did a Google search and it appears all the rental places are packed into one tight spot. Now I don't know the city at all, so I couldn't tell you if this is where Casey ended up going or not.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha how small is that gas tank? They stopped like 9 times in one day for fuel.

But maybe that vehicle has more power than I thought - Owen got caught speeding doing almost 90 mph heh. That was really weird though, I never heard of an officer asking someone to sit in the front of the patrol car with them while issuing the ticket. What possible reason could they have for that?

This road trip keeps getting better, his next vlog is up now "Inside a legal weed store". His commentary is always the best - so I'm really looking forward on his take on this heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
How small is that gas tank? They stopped like 9 times in one day for fuel.
No kidding ... but considering Owen did get caught for speeding, I'm sure he is led footing it a bit - which is contributing to the problem ...

That was an interesting trip to the weed store. Even though it's legal, I'm surprised they still allowed him to film in the store. It was also nice to hear his thoughts on the legalization issue as well.

I'm not sure if it was the last vlog or the one before that, but the "largest truck stop in the world" place was pretty impressive!

Ethan

Forum Staff
the "largest truck stop in the world" place was pretty impressive!
What happens if someone goes out and makes one bigger? heh

What a great way to spend the day in Las Vegas! The Flyboarding (water jetpack) looked fun as hell. They seemed to get the hang of it pretty quickly. Kudos to Casey for buying them a new GoPro - I'm sure he felt really bad losing it especially after they didn't really want to hand it over to begin with.

The shooting ranged was great as well. I liked the intro clip he had with Owen firing off that hand canon - the recoil on that thing haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
It was the best of their road trip vlogs for sure. I see that the road trip is now over, and Casey didn't really vlog much in his last one (which is understandable). Now the journey continues for him .. and this will be very interesting to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow that was quick, he's back home already. So Casey lost his boostedboard somewhere on the trip. If he left it in a hotel room by accident, he may get it back. If someone snagged it, it'll be on Ebay sometime this month. :p

His new workspace is starting to shape up nicely too. Just one thing though - the guy working closest to the door needs a new work chair. He's sitting on wood with a pillow on top, that needs to be fixed stat!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm willing to bet boosted got word of his misfortune and he will have another board delivered to him by the time he gets back home (from his trip around the world). Why was that airplane bathroom so small? It was nice to see him back with the family. I can't wait to see what's next on his list!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh I'm sure Boosted will make sure he well taken care of.

You couldn't pay me to go into that airplane bathroom - I got claustrophobic even watching him try to maneuver in there heh.

Also, Casey was MIA for a day but I see he has a vlog up now (OUR ROMANTIC TRIP BEGINS!). This should be good!

Ken

Forum Staff
Just finished watching yesterday's video. I loved how the A380 looked inside. Now that's a plane with lots of leg room and I'm sure it's bathrooms weren't as claustrophobic as his previous airplane. The meals looked decent as well.

Is this a part of Casey's around the world trip (and Candice is just tagging along) or something else?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not sure - I have to re watch the vlog where he explained the whole trip and what parts he was with Candice. There was a lot going on.

He didn't have a vlog up yesterday but he has one up now called "my last daily vlog". I need to watch that when I get home and see what's up.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, now it all makes sense. He's in Venice (Italy) and they are on a 1 week vacation. There will be no vlogs until next week sometime. That sucks, but I completely understand .. who wants to be sitting in a hotel room editing when you have that place to enjoy.

We know he's going to film some odd and ends while he's there .. hopefully he will put up like a 20min vacation vlog when he gets back.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was thinking the same thing as well. As much as I miss watching his vlogs, I really hope he's having an amazing vacation. He's totally deserves it!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm starting to get withdrawals .. no one vlogs like he does and I miss his style. I *almost* ended up on the Shaytards channel just to see what they were up too, but decided to call it the night instead.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think Casey should have something up on Monday. You can bet he is monitoring the comments quite closely during his time off. Lots of people are complaining that Pewdiepie also took time off - and now they have no one to watch heh