Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
Candice looks like she really loved the helicopter ride
Yeah, that was super cool.

That was one hell of a thunderstorm he got caught in. If the camera and boosted board are toast that's going to be one costly outing heh.

Also that's a great idea about giving some of the stuff away that he gets. There's no way he's going to be able to store everything.

Ken

Forum Staff
That Pokémon video was great! The cop was sure pissed at Casey for continuing doing his thing - even through he was previously warned to stop. Also, if you watch the behind the scenes video, I loved that guy who jumped in right after the cops left with "more importantly, can I get a selfie?".

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I didn't really get why the cops were so upset about what they were doing. Unless they did something (that didn't make the cut) and it was pushing things a little too far. :p

I like the behind the scenes video though, gives a neat insight on just what goes into making something like this. Looks like a lot of work ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm really interested to see what Casey is up to this weekend! Helicopters, icebergs and seadoo's? I don't envy his travel time though .. sounds like he'll be spending half the time in the air. I wonder what that bank footage was all about too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah this seems like its going to be a really great project! I have been to Vancouver a few times myself, it's really a great city.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, so we'll have to wait until Thursday to see what the trip was all about. It's sad Casey has to make an apology just so he doesn't get hate comments for not showing what he is working on.

On another note, I was surprised to see the dog be so calm in the helicopter. Also, the end scene for the video was great!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he posted a little bit of the 'behind the scenes' of his Vancouver trip. I love how the helicopter is small enough where he can land literally in the middle of nowhere. But you wouldn't catch me jumping into that water .. could you imagine how cold that must have been?

Ken

Forum Staff
could you imagine how cold that must have been?
It looked freezing cold! My worry would be having cardiac arrest from the shock hitting the water.

He really needs a new iPad for his drone, that glass is so broken it's not even safe lol. I would have loved for him to have filmed the Apple stores employees reaction to the condition of it when he attempted to bring it in for repairs. I can't wait to see what he worked on .. should be live on Thursday!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha no kidding. And now the opposite, it's so hot it's melting tar on the street.

Candice looks liked she was having fun getting a lift on the boosted board. I hope we see more of this!

That scootercase though .. that's a little bit of a reach in my opinion. I hope whoever made it gets some money for it, but that's just something I don't think is going to be a thing.

Ken

Forum Staff
I didn't think I would have time last night, but I managed to get through all 3 new videos he posted. It sucks he had so many issues to deal with making the video. It is just me or is that an odd sponsor to have for a video? (Listerine).

Do you think they mind that so many things messed up / didn't end up happening as planned? Also, Is he uploading his videos earlier now? It's 8:30am here and it shows todays episode was uploaded 2 hours ago.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha wow - the only thing that didn't happen was them getting stranded out there. I didn't even realize it was for Listerine till you said it.

I couldn't quite hear Candice at the end of the vlog (July 29). Did she say she can't eat milk and break cause people thinks she pregnant or that she *is* pregnant?

Ken

Forum Staff
Did she say she can't eat milk and break cause people thinks she pregnant or that she *is* pregnant?
I can't make it out either ...

You can tell Casey really didn't want to sell his home. He has a lot of memories there. I wonder what a home like that goes for anyways? Oh and to backtrack a bit, the girl at the start of the video is really cute.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think he said that house was becoming more of a chore for him than anything else.

Also, hats off to him for staying positive about that whole ordeal at the airport. That was the longest non-flight ever.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was the longest non-flight ever.
I would have been so pissed - kudos to him for handling it so well.

Now .. that paddle boarding across the east river was awesome. When the seastreak ferry flew past them, I thought they were in a bit a of trouble. It's nice that the NYPD gave them a ride back to the other side of the river through!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Not even with a life jacket and a safety boat following me would I have tried to cross that river on a paddle board lol.

Was that a mini electric bike Casey was on? Cause that was really neat.

Ken

Forum Staff
Was that a mini electric bike Casey was on?
Yes it was. I personally wouldn't ride it .. as I really don't care for how it looks. I know the company wanted to make it portable, but it still looks weird.

Also, I hope Casey was doing something wrong with that camera stabilizer (for the company's sake) - as what we saw wasn't really that great.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Also, I hope Casey was doing something wrong with that camera stabilizer (for the company's sake) - as what we saw wasn't really that great
The company is probably looking back at it now thinking they'd wished Casey just left it out of the vlog =p

Also, I don't use Instagram or Snapchat but I laughed so hard at the blatant copy of Snapchat's app. Even though that's funny as hell, I wouldn't want to be the company copying someone else's stuff so exactly. It makes you look kind of bad, don't you think?

Ken

Forum Staff
The company is probably looking back at it now thinking they'd wished Casey just left it out of the vlog.
You're probably right! He could of held off until he had it all figured out.

I laughed so hard at the blatant copy of Snapchat's app
What was Instagram thinking? They are going to receive a lot of hate over this. Also, can't Snapchat take legal action over this? It's one thing to steal an idea and improve upon it - but this was an exact copy.

Also, I can't believe there are still haters questioning the integrity of his new loft. People need to move on already.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Also, I can't believe there are still haters questioning the integrity of his new loft. People need to move on already.
Are people still on him about that? Look guys, he's not parking a car up there - it's fine heh.

Nothing like going to a screening of a movie called Sausage Party haha. Did Seth really write it? Cause if that's the case you know its going to be the best .. and the worst. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, Seth wrote it and that's a weird movie to bring your wife to on date night ... :p Those guys at the start of the video sure came close to making Casey wipe out on his boosted board (going at full speed). I'm all for wanting to get a picture, but come on guys ... that was little much.