Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't laughed that hard in a looooong time. If you haven't watched HYSTERICAL WATER SPIT CHALLENGE - go do it now haha. The whole vlog is great, but If your run a rush the challenge starts at 7:40 in the video. Make sure to watch to the very end of the vid!

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder if they got enough food at Captain Scotts ... It looked soo good though ... we don't have any real seafood places here - we are too far away from the ocean. It's just not the same after it's been frozen.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not super fussy. Sure I like fresh seafood, but I'll buy anything at the grocery store to get my shrimp / prawn fix. Well everything except if the bag is labeled "Everything has to go!" with several 10% off stickers clearly slapped on over what appears like several weeks of time.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey needs to give us more details about the Boosted Board 2! I wonder if it has a faster top speed? I realize they can only go so fast (not cause of technology) but you can't be flying down the road at 60 mph on a skate board for safety reasons heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was hoping more information on it as well. On a off note, it looks like he got in trouble with Candice for calling her jewelry "too expensive". :p

The Q&A was really good though!

Those new boosted boards are a huge upgrade over the originals. I wonder how many of the improvements were Casey's suggestions.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Those boards are really well made. The guy who was doing those little jumps (Ollie's?) down the street had that board bending a lot. I was expecting the board to either snap in half and have him cartwheel 50 feet down the street or one of the batteries to pop off under the pressure heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey broke another drone! :eek: You know .. he shouldn't have to pay for them anymore. DJI should be sponsoring him - as he is one giant advertisement for them anyway. He uses their Phantom drones in almost every video (and look how good they turn out).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I guess people having been talking a bit of crap about how he treats his stuff. I think he explained/handled that really well. I know I have said a couple things in the past myself about that, but only in a joking manner. I think it adds flavor to the vlogs, not "really disrespectful". I mean come on guys ...

The only thing I'm upset about right now is seeing Casey's new vlog is up "Smoking pot in the shed" and I have to head out for a few hours. Dying to know what that is all about heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey needs to share more stories in his vlogs! They were really funny. I'm surprised he was willing to share those specific ones ... but I guess lots of people will be able to relate to them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah those stories are funny as hell - he should totally make that a weekly thing.

I felt so bad for Casey watching his boosted board sitting in the river. When those sirens went off and the loud speaker kicked in, I thought for sure it was the police telling him to get out of the water heh. I don't know why it surprised me that he went over the rail to get it, but once he did I thought he'd have to swim in that filth to save it.

Ken

Forum Staff
That hippopotamus thing was really weird ... I've never seen anything like that before. It was pretty entertaining to watch, and you can see Candice really liked it. I also loved how she said "I used to honk a lot, and then you made me feel bad about it - so I don't honk anymore" lol

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, that was one of the most messed up things I have seen in awhile. The helicopter to Vidcon was a nice touch. Jack's reaction was priceless when Casey told him on the plane about it.

He's only been there one day and already had girls mob him outside his hotel room and had to deal with security trying to gain access to the roof - these Vidcon vlogs should be really good!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey's disguise was priceless! I'm surprised no one was paying much attention to them, considering how ridiculous their costumes were. It's too bad it was such a short vlog though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was really funny - they did get caught after awhile though heh.

I can't possibly get how Vidcon could cut Casey's main stage appearance!
If I was there, he would have been the *main* reason of going. Casey has every right to be upset - that is messed up.

Ken

Forum Staff
VidCon did the right thing and got him on stage the next day. Also, I thought this event was longer .. he's already heading home? We barely got to see any of it in his vlogs.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well they had to do something. They were probably taking a lot of heat from people who were there just to see him.