Casey Neistat

Ken

Forum Staff
If anyone is interested, that "balloon bed" is from WindPouch and can be purchased here : http://windpouch.com/

It's not cheap, but Casey was jumping on it and it didn't burst - so it has to be pretty well made.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's not cheap, but Casey was jumping on it and it didn't burst - so it has to be pretty well made.
Are you calling Casey FAT?! :p

But yeah those are a bit on the pricey side, but certainly looks well made. Very tempted to try one out to be honest heh.

Haha also love how at the end of his latest vlog showing him and Jesse on their Boosted Boards going down the same street where the rent-o-cop stopped him last time - "Jesse do you know it's technically against the law to skateboard down the West side Highway here?".

;)

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really like he last vlog. You can tell he was a bit frustrated about all the delays and missing flights but still handled it with a smile heh. Tonight's vlog should be good - wakeboarding in the Canals? Yeah that sounds safe ... haha

Ken

Forum Staff
He sure has a lot of fans overseas ... he's getting recognized everywhere. I guess his glasses makes him easy to spot :)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok so that wakeboarding thing was actually a lot cooler than I thought. I'm assuming he's paid for his time/flights/hotels doing all of these projects ... but doesn't all that travelling wear ya down? He's not doing 2-3 hour flights, his literally going all around the planet.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'd really like to know how much he was paid to fly down to Amsterdam, give a 27 min speech .. and fly back. I hate my life :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
A weed energy drink ... wouldn't one ingredient counteract the other? heh

It's fun to watch how blown away people are when they run into Casey on the streets. He's a lot more popular than I thought.

Also spending that extra time in Amsterdam was a blessing in disguise after all. He got a direct flight and made it home faster.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well Jesse makes another appearance. It looks like he didn't want to be in the vlog this time. Wonder what he has been up too.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well Jesse makes another appearance. It looks like he didn't want to be in the vlog this time.
Maybe he's starting to receive some flak from fans on the street?

I love how Candice was reading / reacting to the YouTube comments .. you can see nothing anyone says is going to bother her (or Casey for that matter).

Ethan

Forum Staff
So people are mad at him for not liking British food and teasing a cop about his smart car ... seriously? lol This is why I stay away from the YouTube comment section. Ok sure, he said the food was "disgusting" - But lets be real, people use that as a general term now a days. How often do you see a fight start with "Ewww you like mayo? that's disgusting!"?

Ken

Forum Staff
Most of the time those comments are from people who are there just to start drama. It's the main reason I don't even read the comments on YouTube. Also, they are looking to get a reaction from the Youtuber themselves.

Casey shouldn't have even addressed them, but I understand why he did.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I love Candice - she's always willing to play along (check Here at 2:15).

Also I have never heard of CaptScotts before but if I'm ever in the area I'll definitely check the restaurant out.

Ken

Forum Staff
Captain Scott's apparently serves an awesome lobster sub (I noticed he got one in the video). I've never been there, but it's also on my to do list if I'm in the area.

On an off note .. is he allowed to ride his boosted board like that down the middle of road in NYC? I saw he squeezed past 2 cop cars and they didn't even blink at him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
is he allowed to ride his boosted board like that down the middle of road in NYC? I saw he squeezed past 2 cop cars and they didn't even blink at him.
haha ya that was funny, but no idea on the legality of the thing.

Now I haven't started watching Game of Thrones yet, but I'm sure there's thousands of people virtually slapping Casey for doing work in Winterfell haha.

I'm sure in a few months when I've watched the series I'll fully realize the significance of that place.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's funny you mention that, I haven't watched any GoT episodes either yet. It's on my to-do list though. I don't think Casey could have got a better shot of his skateboard going in to the river - even if he tried. At least it wasn't a boosted board (even though I'm sure the company would have given him a free replacement if it was) :)

Ethan

Forum Staff
At least it wasn't a boosted board (even though I'm sure the company would have given him a free replacement if it was) :)
I'm sure in a day or 2 Casey will get a "sorry for your loss" package from some skateboard company haha.

I just have to say his vlogs keep getting better and better! If your reading this and never watched a Casey vlog check out : 2 Dudes, A Sauna and a Video Camera. His friend was hilarious as well. Nothing like asking to take a selfie with the pilots cause "it's your first flight" and then getting caught by a pilot who has seen you do this before with them.

Nothing like asking to take a selfie with the pilots cause "it's your first flight" and then getting caught by a pilot who has seen you do this before with them.
That was too funny! Also, I loved how his buddy lost the skateboard in the river. Casey had such a great action shot of it!

Ken

Forum Staff
I like how Casey indirectly addressed the negative comments he received about him "mocking" the police driving smart cars in NYC - as was at it again! Those 2 cops sure didn't seem to care - and even shook his hand before he left.