Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
Maybe that move to California announcement is coming sooner than later :p

Actually it has been a year or so since he's mentioned it, hasn't it? I guess we'll find out soon enough heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess I should check out his channel more often. He posted a couple new videos .. you might want to check them out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was able to watch one of them tonight. He was talking about how Youtubers climb to the top and how burn out happens when everything is thrown at you. I really loved this video and it gave great insight to everything. Definitely must watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
I finished watching both of them tonight, they were really good! It'll be interesting to see his new collab with that tennis player.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up! I don't remember if he's ever done a 25 minute vlog before ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha have you seen Casey's latest video? Apparently Burger King tricked Casey and a few other YouTubers to do some free advertising for them. I couldn't really tell if Casey was legit upset or not about the situation (he seemed quite impressed on how well they executed the idea). Anyways I love Casey's suggestion to get back at BK for this. What a great video!

Oh I just checked BK's twitter, looks like they got Casey's message and want to chat about it - this is great!

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope we see a video soon about this. I really want to know what BK is going to do to make things right.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like Casey and BK has settled things with a $50,000 donation to various charities and gave away 5,000 free combos to Casey's fans.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha not too bad - considering Casey was just joking around. But if all that comes out of this is helping some kids .. that's just a win / win!

Ken

Forum Staff
It certainly is a win/win for everyone! I do respect BK a lot for doing that.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up today. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but it should be good.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think I'm at least 2 video's behind myself. I should have time to catch up on them over the next few days. Thanks for the heads up!

Ken

Forum Staff
Just a heads up that the videos are part 1 and 2, so don't watch them out of order. They were really good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching part 2 haha. Dam do I ever feel good for Joe. Waiting all that time for his team to win and to actually be there to witness it.

Kudo's to Casey for doing such a great job filing it and putting everything into perspective!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was great to watch! I don't get why all the YouTubers are taking such long breaks now. It's been 15 days since Casey's last video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey finally has a new video up after 3 weeks of being MIA. It's being rich vs being poor - should be a fun watch heh

Ken

Forum Staff
It was an interesting watch! He doing the whole "life problems vs money problems" breakdown.

Ken

Forum Staff
So Casey is finally moving away from NYC. I believe he's headed for California. Also, I really hope a publisher works with him and get the coffee table book done. It would be a really interested read!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up! It appears he wants to quit social media. I don't blame him …

Ethan

Forum Staff
Been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to watch any of these video's yet. Looks like I have some catching up to do!