Casey Neistat

Ken

Forum Staff
I totally called it! I knew she must have had the kid ... that was the only thing to explain why he's been away for so long. Big congrats to the both of them!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that's a cute baby. I'm glad everyone is doing good and can't wait till his next video!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up! I haven't had chance to watch it yet, but it looks interesting.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I has no idea Elon Musk made a "toy" flamethrower haha. Just finished watching Casey's new vlog. It's pretty short but definitely worth the watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
That flamethrower was great! Does Elon make other things as well? I'm confused to why he even created that though ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
He's a rich guy with a million ideas going through his head. I have a new appreciation of him after watching him on Joe's podcast.

Also Casey has a new vlog up! Will watch it in the morning.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching Casey's new vlog and it was really good! He had 70+ naked people in 368 for a photo shoot. Also, it looks like we might get an hour long mail vlog. Lots of people in the comments are really for his idea. I wouldn't mind it watching that as well.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I don't know why he's concerned people wouldn't want to see a long mail vlog. He always does such a great job with that.

I like how he was saying how he was too immature for the whole naked thing heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
like how he was saying how he was too immature for the whole naked thing heh.
I liked how honest he was about it. I find it interesting that the guy in charge mentioned he had a list of a 100,000 people world wide willing to go to a photo shoot at a moments notice. I could never sit with all those people naked …

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I hear you there.

Also, Casey has a new video up! I haven't had a chance to watch it but judging by the thumbnail it looks good heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey also uploaded a new video today! I haven't had a chance to watch either of them yet either, but it appears that he is cutting his 10 million diamond play button in half. Why is that a thing now?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was a great video from Casey. Be sure to check the follow up video on it to how they got even into that position with them. He also has 2 other new videos up - Ill watch them tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm all caught up with the exception of yesterday's vlog "She asked the big question". I'm interested in finding what that one is all about ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think the question was about having a third kid. Candice's doctor gave her the go ahead if she chose to do that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Even after watching the video, I never picked up on that! Until now I was thinking it was clickbait. That finally makes sense now.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder what Casey is up too? He hasn't uploaded anything new in sometime now.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new vlog up today! He's been busy with Thanksgiving and has a part in a new Netflix movie staring Jamie Fox that is currently being filmed.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think I'm missing a few myself. He has 2 newer ones out after that one. I haven't had time to watch them yet, but I want in on that $5000 to design a 368 logo!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I haven't watch his latest ones either yet. He need to post more consistently. He took such a long break, I stopped checking his channel. I'll try and watch them tomorrow night.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched his latest one tonight. He's heading to Poland for some 3 day event going on there. It was a fun watch!