Casey Neistat

His latest Mexico videos remind me how bad I need a vacation. Also, that was a pretty sweet yacht they rented.

Ethan

Forum Staff
How is he able to get things like that on such short notice? You'd think stuff like that would be booked up months in advance.

I'm assuming he'd had to fork out a lot more than just the "normal fee". If you think about it, the company still has to get someone to Captain the boat (and may a crew member or two?) at the last moment.

Nice job on the sweater!

Just a FYI, your full address is clearly visible on the box. You may want to use the YT video tools and blur that out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Aren't those drones like $1500? He buys them and rips them open like he just bought a chocolate bar. God I love that guy heh

P.S. Anyone else cringe a bit when that GoPro fell off the desk and slammed on the floor?

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah ... I'm not sure it's a good idea to film stuff falling on to the floor, especially when it's freebies from a major company. He's probably the only one who can get away with it. :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I was thinking the same thing! Why didn't he just get a new phone though instead of activating his old one? It'd certainly be cheaper than the drones he has been getting ... :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess after realizing who Casey was, the Fairmount wanted to make things right and give him that sweet room. Also, that was pretty smart on their part because that is good advertising.

You can sleep what ... 10 people in that room comfortably?

Ethan

Forum Staff
That room was huge! I've seen houses smaller than that heh

I guess after realizing who Casey was, the Fairmount wanted to make things right and give him that sweet room. Also, that was pretty smart on their part because that is good advertising.
Fairmount certainly didn't want millions of people (Casey's viewers) to think all of their rooms were like the one on his previous visit.

Ken

Forum Staff
That $18,000 a night room was insane! It's not worth that price though, even if you have money to burn. It made for an interesting video though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't care who you are or how many people your travelling with ... I can't see in any circumstance where someone would literally need that house sized room. To sit there and say YEAH, ok we'll take that $18,000 room heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Big congrats to Casey for reaching 3 million subscribers! I predict it will take less than 3 months for him to reach 4 million. I'll quote this post when he reaches that milestone and see how close I was.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow 3 million subs. Totally deserving!

I say it'll take him 4 months to get to 4 million.

The snowball effect is real!