Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope all is ok with Casey! He was talking about how their podcast was put on hold for a few so they could sort out a few things.

I really liked his PSA to NYPD about those concrete blocks. I wonder if they'll change anything?

Ken

Forum Staff
To be honest, I think the camera on the iPhone was better.
I completely agree! Also, it was nice to see that Dan was back in NYC. He must have really hurt his shoulder if it's still in a sling.

I really liked his PSA to NYPD about those concrete blocks. I wonder if they'll change anything?
I hope so, those concrete blocks may be effective, but they are an eye sore.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He posted a tech video up today. He's comparing the new Mavic 2 pro and Mavic 2 Zoom with the older Mavic drones.

I'm not in the market to get one myself, but still find those vids interesting to see how technology is progressing in that area.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new vlog up today! It looks like 368 is coming along nicely. I really wish he'd post videos of his podcasts though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I loved when he opened up the store and was selling those shirts for $5. I'm amazed more people didn't show up for that (even just people walking by). I can just imagine how packed it's going to be when it's official.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I totally thought Casey jumped into a real cop car heh. Just his personality makes me think he *may* do it and probably get away with it :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video out. I think I missed one somewhere down the line though ...

Anyways it looks like EA sponsored a little Battlefield V action down at 368. I wish they would have shown more in game footage but was a fun watch none the less!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a good one! I didn't recognize any of the creators, but it was nice of EA to sponsor that gathering. Casey also has another vlog up talking about the podcast Elon Musk did with Joe Rogan. I've only watched clips of it, but the full version is over 2 hours long. I think I'll check it out ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have watched about 15-20 minutes of that podcast and it was amazing. I'm definitely going to watch the whole thing and I highly recommend everyone else does as well. Honestly, how often do we get a chance to sit down and watch/listen to the ideas and thoughts of such a great man of our generation?

I'd give anything to see Casey have a sit down with Elon and talk - that would be awesome.