Casey Neistat

Ken

Forum Staff
Wow that's pretty impressive they can put a camera and hide it in something like a water bottle.
The picture quality was garbage though. I'd rather have a proper camera in the wall and have something around it to hide it.

I guess you get what you pay for!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey and Candice's new podcast is up! If you wait a little bit, they are going to have a new YouTube channel hosting all of their podcasts. As much as I would love to listen to it now, I think I'm going to wait cause seeing it as well will definitely add to the experience heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watch the vlog! I haven't had time to listen to it yet, but I know it's going to be good. I don't think I'm going to wait for the video.

Ken

Forum Staff
Today's episode was really good!

It's about not letting excuses get in your way. Some people have gone through some extreme obstacles to get where they are now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has a new one where he tries $1000 chicken gold chicken wings. haha. I like how he is able to not only do things like this, but get into their kitchen's and stuff while they are making it. Very fun watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I've had family here this week so, so I've fallen behind on his videos - but managed to catch up tonight. The chicken wings episode was great! It appears he didn't have to pay for them either, and in return that place got really cheap advertising.

As for today's vlog, that motorized Pogo stick thing looked very dangerous. I don't think they'll be selling too many of those!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think it's just going to take people a bit to get the hang of it. But I agree it looks dangerous heh.

I loved today's video. I felt so bad for Dan biting into that chocolate haha. He looked like he was in real trouble there for a bit. Thank god he didn't actually eat it. Look how he reacted just by placing a piece in his mouth. Love the name too lol - Instant Regret. Super fitting name!

Also if you guys haven't watched Dan's new video - go do it now. It's really good!

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched Dan's video tonight and it as great!

Also, if people are going to send stuff to Casey for tech review Tuesday, they should make sure the product at least works. Someone sent him a drone for review, and during the test flight it crashed in the water. Let's just say that won't help their company - which I'm purposely not mentioning on here.

I don't think you have to mention the company - I bet they wished they never sent that drone now haha. It's obviously going to crush whatever ground they were trying to make with the release.

Also I'm really surprised that someone would sneak into the building like that and not leave after the 3 of them tell him too. I know people want to meet or talk to Casey but that's way too extreme. I'm glad the police got involved and I hope this deters others from trying something stalker-ish like this.

Ken

Forum Staff
That guy deserved to get arrested. It was very stalker(ish) and that could have been a very dangerous situation for Casey. I'm glad to see it all worked out well in the end, and I hope they get a restraining order against him so he doesn't show up again after he's released.

Casey just uploaded a quick video explaining that he had some family issues to take care of, and that's why there was no vlog yesterday. It's funny that Casey's "no vlog" video is better than most vlogs out there. It was the most entertaining 4 minute video I have watched in long time!

Haha I just watched it now. That was soo funny and the best non vlog - vlog ever!

I agree though - it's quality over everything else. That 4 mins was worth more than most vloggers 20 min vids.

Ken

Forum Staff
I loved Casey's latest BAMF vlog! That guy seemed really down to earth. I like how he isn't going to let that shark attack keep him from doing what he wants to do. Also, it was impressive how many pull-ups his girlfriend could do. She really works out.

Haha that was the best part of the vlog. Dan asking to delete that whole scene.

He one tough mofo though - I can't imagine the pain he went through on that attack.

I love how he is turning a negative in to a positive - good for him! I can't imagnine what he went through. Shark attacks are one of my fears, so that's why I stick to lakes for all water activities. On another note, I don't see anything from Casey again today. I hope everything is alright on his end.