Casey Neistat

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey needs to do the podcast! It sounds like Candice has some things she wants to clear up. Also, that artist he is featuring has some real talent. I really like her work. I can see why Casey has one of her paintings in his house.

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't had a chance to watch his latest couple of videos yet. Am I missing anything critical?

The last video I saw was when Marlan announced his sister passed away. It's hard not to feel for him when he said "My sister died with dignity".

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have only watched up to "Single serving friends" - and I have to say that was one amazing video. Definitely worth the watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched it tonight, it was so good!

Also, his latest one where he is in Amsterdam with Peter McKinnon was a good one too. I'm curious what they are doing there? I don't believe they mentioned the purpose of their trip.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has a new vlog up! Max has a new movie out - haven't watched it yet though. They also took a cool helicopter ride directly over NYC. I was so weird seeing them so high above the buildings.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it looked like they were freezing in that helicopter ride. I've not watch Max's new movie yet either.

It looks like Casey now has a merch site. There is not much on there now, but I'll go ahead and add the link to his bio page in case anyone is interested on what it is. I know lots of YouTubers are making a killing with merch, so I think he will do pretty well too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I never thought he would go into the whole merch thing personally. Nothing against it, just never saw him as a 'merch guy'.

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't watched any of Casey's videos in a while - have I missed anything good? I'm falling so far behind because of Christmas!

Ken

Forum Staff
I've just watched 'the greatest airplane seat" vlog and it was really good! I wonder how much all that costs? It's of course not as nice as his $22k plane seat he did a while back, but it's still top notch. I really like the size of the TV screen - great for watching movies!

Ethan

Forum Staff
So Casey has a couple shorty video's up. One of special interest is his latest one. He talks about his thought process about making movies and how that transitioned to making YouTube videos. It was really interesting and the girl who edited it did a fantastic job.

Ken

Forum Staff
Just finished watching them tonight. I wonder why it took them 4 months to edit a 4 minute video? Don't get me wrong, you can see how much work was put in to it - I'm just confused to why he emphasized they worked on it for so long.

I wonder what else he is working on behind the scenes? He's really slowed down on the vlogging.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up! It was about his trip he took for New Years. I'm not sure I would want to take those long flights ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched his latest 3 minute video and I see I missed a couple before that. It looks like he left to company to pursue other things that he will talk about at a later date.

Also, since when did he dye his hair? I have to go back and watch what that is all about heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that video and his daughter wanted him to have the same hair color as hers. I wonder if he got the semi-permanent one or not ...

As for the TSN ... Casey left his company Beme and is going to pursue other things. I had a feeling it wasn't going to work out, as he never talked about CNN or his company for quite sometime. I'm curious what his next adventure will be like ...

Now that Casey has all this free time, perhaps we'll see more consistent vlogs from him. I really hope he records and shares his new journey on YouTube.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He's a guy that thinks 5 steps ahead - so I'm really curious what his plans are now. Has to be something big I think ...