Casey Neistat

I hope someone can help with my search for one of Casey's videos............

A while ago I watched one of Casey's videos and I want to watch it again but can't find it or remember the title. My description of the video is a little vague but it's the one where Casey flies to a city in the US and one of his friends, (a property developer), picks Casey up from the airport in a well used blue pickup truck. The property developer friend shows Casey his beautiful loft style apartment in an old print works. Casey's friend had converted the print works industrial building into apartments. That's pretty much all the information I have, I hope someone knows which Casey episode this is?

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll do my best and try and find it for you later today. I know the exact episode you're talking about too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched that tonight. I forgot to check if there was an update to that or not. I have a feeling though as long as he can move his leg - he will run.

Also I seem to remember that vlog your looking for Rich... just trying to remember when.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey uploaded an update vlog, but I wasn't able to watch it as I had company over for the last couple of days. Does anyone know the outcome?

@EccentricRich - I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to find the video yesterday. It's frustrating because I know the exact vlog you're talking about.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It looks like he is able to run! But dear god I hope he never makes that noise with his knee in any other video again haha. Sounded like there was 3-4 pieces banging around in there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has another vlog up - this time he was headed to Toronto for Bufferfest. I guess he has a little movie he's going to post soon online that he showed at the festival. Should be a fun watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun watch!

He also has yet another video up doing a Qatar airways business class review. I wonder how much special treatment he got since they recognized him?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Probably a lot heh.

If you haven't watched Casey's latest video - it's a good one. He meets with the president of Indonesia and have some funny stuff happen to him in Jakarta heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey have a new vlog up - some behind the scenes stuff for a movie his friend was making. I'm not sure I could go 22 mph on a boosted board facing sideways trying to get that shot heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was pretty crazy, but that flip book effect came out really nice! It weird to see how many people it makes to get the job done though. Also, I noticed that cute little Samsung exec girl was there again. I wonder what her official title is? She seems to be around on all the shoots they do for Samsung.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched that one and his new one about the boosted penny board (by some other company). I don't think you could make a more dangerous powered board heh. I like the fact that Casey didn't write it off at the start and actually took it out and tested it thoroughly. If you haven't seen it yet I won't spoil the ending - it was quite funny heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That boosted penny board has liability claims written all over it! I guess since they are a Chinese company pretending to be a San Francisco startup, they can pull stuff like that off. I'm surprised Casey tested it as much as he did. If he had troubles with it, a normal person wouldn't even be able to ride it.

That thing was dangerous ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ugh super sick the last couple of days then I go to Casey's channel and find a fantastic Star Wars speeder bike Halloween video!

I'm sure you have seen it by now, but if not check it out! They even have behind the scenes video which is a great watch as well.

Ken

Forum Staff
That Star Wars video was great! I'm not sure why they had to include the bit with the cop at the end though. It looks like Jesse pulled an all-nighter to get that video edited. Also, I'll have to agree with Casey, those ear buds look hideous.

I'm not a fan of Apple air buds either, but some company has to step up and find a happy medium.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just can't wear ear buds / headphones. Anything that cancels the noise around me gets me nervous. I know it sounds silly, its just I need to hear what's going on around me.

Also I didn't think those earbuds looked *that huge* ... maybe it's just me.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just a heads up, I noticed Casey have 2 new video's. Both are really good - first one is him flying out and visiting his son in California. Second is a first class review of his plane ride there and back.

Ken

Forum Staff
I finished watching them tonight, it's nice to see him spend time with his son! As for the first class review, I don't think it's fair that the people sitting behind him are paying the same price for those seats. Like Casey said, it just doesn't make any sense.

Also, I wish Casey would include the price he paid for those seats at the ends of the review videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm afraid to even know what those seats cost heh.

Casey has a new video up! He is doing a small comparison between the IPhone X and the Samsung ... something phone. Just a quick review and that's about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
The iPhone X is definitely not worth the price. It was supposed to have better glass that doesn't shatter so easily, but I've seen some drop tests and I think it may be worse than the previous models (due to the weight of it). It looks nice, but it has it's downfalls ... the recording quality is laughable.

I'm still rocking the iPhone 4s here, and it's been great since day one ... not a scratch on it.