Casey Neistat

I believe he got the drone back, as today's video is titled "a drone miracle". I haven't watch it yet though, I'll be stuck at work till dark.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So were those police officers that returned his drone? I can't see any other reason why they would want to be fuzzed out on video unless it's just a couple of guys who did some mission impossible thing in the middle of the night heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I believe they were, Casey mentioned he had good friends in the NYPD. They needed to do something fast through before people hurt themselves trying to steal that $1800 drone from under the bridge.

Ken

Forum Staff
Congrats to Casey for winning the "Youtuber of the Year" award - he totally deserves it!

It was also really nice to him and Roman back together in the vlog. It won't be long before he catches up to him in subscribers :)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yes, HUGE congrats to Casey!

He was up against some pretty tough competition for that too.

I have a couple girlfriends upset that Zoella didn't win though heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I would have never jumped in to the ocean! Did you see how violent those waves were? that was a little dangerous, especially with all the rocks around them.

Those Mercedes were really nice .. not a huge fan of the Maybach through unless you like to be driven around. They only spent 3 days in France? That's a lot of traveling for so little time spent there.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wouldn't travel that far for that short of a time ... must be nice to get sponsored though and be able to do that. He's getting some great (well deserved) opportunities thrown his way. It's been really fun to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
If you travel a lot do you get immune to jet lag or something? If I went to France and back in just a couple days I would be sleeping for a week heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't think so, time zones are going to mess with you big time - whether your a seasoned flyer or not.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really liked his last video (called "is she pregnant?"), it was quite entertaining! Also, I just noticed that his videos are getting just as many views as Roman Atwood - even though he has less than half the subscribers.

I really enjoy both of their videos, and that's the only reason for the comparison between them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow your not kidding - I just went to check and he's getting hammered with views. Not surprising in the least though, he certainly has one of the most entertaining vlogs (in my opinion) out there.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's cool that Candice's sister is a Doctor - free medical advice! Also, how much is he spending on camera lenses? That helicopter zoom in was extremely clear.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Look at the way he unboxes stuff though haha. Hearing electronics slam on the counter like that makes me cringe =p

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like when Casey goes to these events and gives us the behind the scenes looks. It quite interesting!

How many cases of beer did Corona deliver to his work place?? I loved how it just kept stacking up while he was talking. Also, the ambulance driver at the start of the video giving Casey a shout-out was pretty cool too!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was crazy! I don't drink that often, but even I was envy with the amount of beer Corona sent to him.