Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just checked it out and the cute little photo shoot Candice did with the Billy goats. I think I'm finally caught up with all the videos now!

These vlogs don't have the same feel as they used to. I have a feeling it will change even more when Beme News goes live.

Ethan

Forum Staff
What do you mean? I haven't sensed anything really different.

Today's video was cool. Talking about their trip they took years ago to climb Mt Kilimanjaro. I think Casey is mistaken though, I recall another video he did before about this trip. Was still a fun watch though!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey had a new video up yesterday - and he sure did a lot of traveling. It's worth checking out if you haven't already.

I just finished watching Casey's vlog with Molly Burke, she is a blind YouTuber and I have to say this is one of my all time favorites. If you haven't watch it yet, I highly recommend you do. Also, check out her channel for her response video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching it now and it was great! She seems really nice and gives off a good positive & upbeat aura. I really hope she gets slammed with people from Casey's channel cause she deserves it!

Also, didn't she say she had another video with Casey some where? I couldn't find it on her channel.

Ken

Forum Staff
I finally got around to watching this, and it was pretty good! I still prefer Casey's video they did together, as it was really enlightening to the difficulties a blind person has to go through. I really hope her channel takes off and she does well ... she really deserves it!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Only Casey can make a vlog about his new glasses and have it be to entertaining heh. I'm curious why he just didn't go out and buy a new pair instead of piecing together something from a couple pairs? Oh well, they still looked cool.

Also it was great to see Candice again in the vlogs!

Ken

Forum Staff
That surprised me seeing Candice again. We she was interviewed, she's stated that she's not a fan of the vlogs whatsoever.

Ken

Forum Staff
He must be really busy with his new news channel ... no new vlog today and he's been pretty sporadic the last month or so.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey uploaded a new vlog today. I didn't notice it until it was too late for me to watch tonight (work calls).

Well it's about time. Nothing too much happening in this one, with the exception of breaking his friends $500 pair of sunglasses. I do hope he does a review on that new electric skateboard sometime in the near future.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I can't believe how many people are willing to take that risk with their products. Sure they stand behind them, but if you have Casey out there saying it's crap that will put a noticeable dent in your sales heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
No kidding! It's taking a big risk getting someone that influential to do a review. Oh and just in case you weren't aware, Casey has a new travel vlog up today. They are scouting locations for a new movie they are making. I believe Samsung is sponsoring it again.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching the vlog. Even though Candice doesn't really like being in the video it sure was great seeing her again. I wonder what movie he is making this time?