Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
I know it's not really Casey's thing, be should do more mini challenge bits with Candice. They are always really good and is a great way of getting her in the vlogs a bit more heh.

I agree! I think what makes Candice so appealing is her IDGAF attitude. I'm not sure how she feels about Casey vlogging again though, but it would be nice if she supported it either way and made more appearances.

He is really starting to slow down again. I wondering if "this season" of vlogs is over soon. It's been 5 days since his last video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm starting to catch up on everyone vlogs and just saw the boosted vs juiced video. Dam that was a brutal comparison haha. How obvious can a company get when trying to copy someone else's product. I mean if your going to make your product look so close to someone else's, at least make it perform 50% of what the other one does heh. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm starting to catch up on everyone vlogs and just saw the boosted vs juiced video. Dam that was a brutal comparison.
It was, but that thing was almost a complete knockoff of the boosted board and deserved to get that negative review. I bet those "Juiced" people wished they never sent him the board now ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha no kidding!

But I really liked watching Casey's last video about "how to vlog like Casey". It gave some really cool insight on how and why he edits the way he does.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun one to watch. Also, check out his tattoo video if you haven't yet .. he tells a really good story in it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just caught up on Casey's vlogs. I really like the last one he did on the first day of summer. I wonder if that vlog is Candice approved? heh

Also, always nice to see Jesse hanging out in the videos!

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder if that vlog is Candice approved?
No kidding! Have you watched Jesse's new video yet? It's called "How to pick up girls with Casey Neistat". I haven't watched it yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be just as good as Casey's video. He may end up sleeping on the couch for a week or so ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching it myself, and it was really good. The girls were pretty good sports about everything. You can see Casey was dead tired by 5 PM and Jesse was still trucking along without issues. I believe Casey's age is starting to catch up with him :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up, it's about Candice's reaction the video Jesse and him did. Well at least the ending part was - she took it better than I thought heh.

Also, having Marlan in mail time was perfect haha.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I watched most of it a couple hours ago and it covers so many things. Gave some great insight to stuff!

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched the entire video tonight and it was great! She's not a big fan of the vlogs though .. it's now wonder we don't see much of her in them.