Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow he sure is crazy for doing a 21 mile run. The only way I could feel safe even trying half that distance is if someone's driving a car beside me with a defibulator on standby - good for him!

Ken

Forum Staff
LOL no kidding!

Casey mentioned that he is not back for good with vloging. He is planning to quit and come back with "new seasons". Also, I wonder why he is flying to LA for? That should be interesting to see in the next couple "episodes".

Ken

Forum Staff
Ah, so he's making a YouTuber video for Samsung. It was nice to see him connect with everyone local while he was there. Also, it was nice to see Candice in the vlog again. I love Casey's advice he gave her on her launch party!

The one idea they really should do is the hotdog stand and give away free dogs.

That was a fun one to watch! It seems Casey has a great relationship with Samsung, as they are always sponsoring his trips.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that was one angry half naked women who wanted to fight Candice. Casey shouldn't have blurred that women out - public shaming may have set her straight. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
That was great! I was secretly hoping it was going to escalate a little bit further, but luckily drunk chick left ... otherwise Candice would have whooped her ass.

As for today's video, why is that model always so "handsy" with Casey? She's been in a few other vlogs in the past doing the same thing.

As for today's video, why is that model always so "handsy" with Casey?
I noticed that too, but I'm assuming that they've been friends for along time and Candice doesn't have an issue with it. I thought it was really funny through when Casey was standing on his toes during the photo shoot.

Also, he has a new vlog today but I haven't had time to watch it. I'm still stuck at work and trying to kill the last hour or so.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey handled that finger break like a champ! I don't think he broke any bones, but rather dislocated it at the knuckle. That's why he was able to set it back himself and still have mobility (although it's going to be swollen for sometime).

Also, I hope he has time to do more sight seeing while he is overseas!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha well lets just wait and see how that finger looks in the next vlog. My worry would be like semi loss of mobility in that finger.

Casey finally posted a new vlog today. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks like he's doing a collaboration with the Dudeson's.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just saw he had a big 20 min vlog posted today. I haven't had time to watch it yet, but can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a bunch of new videos up if you haven't watched them yet. I just finished going through them and they are good as always!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm trying to catch up with all of them. The last one I watched was about the 100 pounds of goo someone sent him. I always like his mail vlogs, it's like his fans are always trying to out do each other heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just checked and Casey has a couple new videos up tonight. The first is when he was on vacation (nothing much happened - he was rained in). His second one is just his usual vlog which is worth checking out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think I'm finally caught up - I just finished watching his latest vlog reviewing the little battery powered skateboard. The maker of the product on the phone sure seemed insistent that Casey do "this and that" before coming to a final decision of what he thinks of it. Time will tell if he ever gets it working heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey's got a new video up today that's worth checking out. Also if you make a donation to the "Red Nose" fundraiser, you can win some of the prizes fans made for him. I think that's pretty cool, but I hope his fans don't mind that he's giving their stuff away.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah I thought that was kind of weird - giving away stuff people made for you. But really, how can he possibly store all that stuff?

It appears no one is really having an issue with it. I personally would rather have something from Casey than something fan made.