Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok so who's calling him a sellout? Most of the time I see people do that - they have zero idea what that really means. I love the way Casey sits down and explains things. I'm assuming this has something to do with him selling his company since I rarely read the comments section anymore (as I know a lot of people have as well).

People are just sour that he sold his company to CNN and now has no time to do his daily vlogs. Also, CNN has a pretty bad reputation and is often referred as a fake news station. That's not helping his situation either.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He uploaded a very short video about running today. It's kind of a random thing to post out of the blue, but very well done.

Lukish98

I am trying to find the Vlog where Casey talks about if you are not moving up in 2 years or so try something different. This is in relation to work. Any help would be appreciated!

Ken

Forum Staff
Welcome to the forum Lukish!

I've looked and can't seem to find the video. I sort of remember it as well, but the video must be really buried somewhere.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has a couple of new videos out.

What really surprised me if the Gofundme they did for getting food to Somalia. "10 days to get a million dollars" and they have raised 1.4 mil in under 2 days. That's just incredible.

Massive shout outs to everyone involved esp Turkish airways for hauling all those tones of food out there. I hope this is just the start of something much bigger.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Is Casey back to regular vlogging? He has posted quite a few videos lately (no complaints here).

Also It was nice to see Candice again too!

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey posted another vlog today, I haven't had time to watch it yet though. I guess he still vlogs, it's just that he's not a "daily vloggger" anymore.

Some people in the comments were mentioning that maybe he's getting back to it because the opportunities he was receiving before (for being well liked, talked about all the time) were starting to dry up. Once you stop vlogging, people start forgetting about you - and so do the sponsors - and the opportunities that come along with it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmm I never really thought about it like that. Even though I'm sure that will always play a part for all vloggers, it looks like he just misses his daily filming.

He has 2 new videos up now so things are really trucking along heh. I hope he didn't hurt himself too much with that fall!

Also always great to see Candice again in the vlogs.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The vlogs are officially back! That so awesome - now I will get back my daily dose of Casey.

Also I love how Candice just walked through those 2 girls that refused to move aside to let her pass heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I love how Candice just walked through those 2 girls that refused to move aside to let her pass heh.
Good for Candice! Those girls were so rude just standing there and not letting her pass. I sure missed his vlogs, it's so nice to have them back. I'm a little bit behind though - I still have to watch his latest 2 videos.

I'm still not used to Casey doing daily vlogs as I keep forgetting to check everyday. I just wanted to remind everyone that he has a bunch of new videos up (if you haven't been paying attention like me).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah I find myself watching a couple every other day. Looks like he's taking a family trip so it may be a couple days before he posts again.