Casey Neistat

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that's pretty cool.

Casey has a new video up! I'm glad he cleared up a lot of the misinformation that has been going around about his company. I wonder what project him and Casey are doing - that should be really good.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I saw the video this morning and it appears he may be missing the daily vlogs. In my opinion, he should do a normal vlog once a week (like a recap of what he has done). People would be more than ecstatic to get that.

That way, people won't forget about him either (it's happened to other YouTubers - he's not exempt!)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Honestly he should just do what Jesse was talking about - uploading 2-3 times a week. Doesn't have to be daily, and it keeps him in touch with everyone.

Ken

Forum Staff
Casey has a new video up! It's basically what Jesse has already put up - but he also said that Jesse slipped up and mentioned they were going to Finland to shoot the video. So much for that secret :p

I'm really excited for this new holiday video they are doing - it should be good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
That video should be coming out pretty soon shouldn't it? If I remember they were shooting that on Sun / Mon so I think it's just editing now. If Casey is trying to learn how to fly a kite that big you know it's going to be something good heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Christmas is only 7 days away now, so I bet they are busy editing the video. I have a feeling it's going to be crazy good!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm starting to wonder what is taking them so long .. or are they planning to release it on Christmas day?

Ethan

Forum Staff
The video is now up! Casey has to be crazy to allow someone to lift him up that high in the air on something home built like that heh. They did a really good job on it and definitely worth the watch.

Jesse has about 15 minutes of "behind the scenes" footage of the whole thing on PrankvsPrank channel.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great video! I expected something different, but this was pretty well done. It must be a pretty powerful drone to be able to lift Casey in to the air. The behind the scenes video was pretty entertaining as well.

Did they say it was filmed in 360? I couldn't find the video version of that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Casey has new video up talking about everything he did with that drone. It was interesting hearing all the specs and systems that went into that unit. That drone was much better built that I imagined - he was pretty dam safe. When he said there was 1050 lbs of lift all I could think of how cold he must have been hanging under there from all that wind.

Ken

Forum Staff
The 360 clip is now up on his channel. Also, I don't understand why people were calling the video fake? So much in fact that he had to make a separate vlog explaining how everything was done. Samsung is not going to fly 20 people to Finland to create a fake viral Christmas video.

When he said there was 1050 lbs of lift all I could think of how cold he must have been hanging under there from all that wind.
Yeah, that probably wasn't fun being under that much wind for any length of time.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope Casey does a Christmas vlog and let us know what else he's been up too. I keep checking his channel out of habit, and it's going to take a while break that. In my opinion, he should do a weekly vlog - he has to have time for that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Awhile back he was talking about maybe doing 1-2 videos a week. But I'm sure he's just swamped with his CNN stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
Didn't he say that they weren't even going to start until summer of 2017? I wonder what he is doing with his time now if CNN is in no rush to get something going? I hope the kids harassing him outside his work everyday for pics and whatnot didn't push him over the edge to quit vloging entirely. I really miss his work, his videos was so different than any other YouTuber.

Ken

Forum Staff
You would think he would upload a little more often than what he is doing. Once people start forgetting about you, the opportunities won't always be knocking on your door. Don't get me wrong, he's doing just fine on his own .. but you never know what the future holds.